TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing the Dance Program contract students/dancers agree to the following terms and conditions and code of conduct;
- Monthly payment has to be made in full before commencement of your first class.
- Registration for more than 1 month needs to be paid upfront, especially for any promotions running.
- Unattended classes will not be refunded.
- Class attendance is mandatory in order to get the best results.
- All members are expected to arrive 15 minutes before the start of their session.
- No observers are allowed into group sessions or workshops without prior consent from the directors.
- PA’s syllabus along with videos, exercises, teaching methods and choreography remains in ownership with P.A. It cannot be taught outside P.A. without certification from P.A.
The student recognises the risk of accident or injury inherent in any exercise or dance program and waives, releases and holds harmless Paradiso Academy and its heirs, assigns, instructors, employees and independent contractors from liability for injury, damages, or claims arising from participation in any program or class at Paradiso Academy.
Code of conduct:
- Respect everyone’s physical boundaries.
- Apologize for accidental unwanted physical contact.
- Respect human rights.
- Be welcoming!
- Accept when someone says “no thank you” to a dance.
- No soliciting without approvals.
- Be considerate and respectful to the Paradiso staff.
- Mind our stuff and spaces.